Description: The Eris is a stylish, low wattage HID roto-symmetrical floodlight ideally suited for architectural applications. The compact design allows for an unobtrusive, yet highly functional performance with multiple beam spreads. The luminaire allows for adjustment by way of a knuckle system and utilises G12 and E27 Metal Halide lamps. Applications include facades, general areas, and marine.
• Adjustable positioning via a knuckle system
• Integral control gear
• G12 Metal Halide versions feature Ceramic Lamp technology
• Hood and glare shield options available
• Other colours available upon consultation
• Medium beam as standard
• For narrow beam, please add “N” suffix
• For wide beam, please add “W” suffix
•Colour filter options available
• Corrosion resistant die cast LM6 Marine grade aluminium alloy body and frame
• Thermal shock resistant safety glass lens
• Weatherproof and durable silicone rubber gasket
• High purity anodised reflector chemically brightened
• Ultraviolet stabilised polyester powder coat finish in Black RAL 9005 FI as standard
• Stainless steel screws
Lamp Options: Please see attached datasheet.
Availability: Please contact Aesthetics Lighting Solutions for availability.
Attachments: Eris Data Sheet