The Tunnel Pro High Efficiency Asymmetric Fluorescent is designed for tunnel and underpass applications to provide “Basic daytime”, “Night time” and “Mains Failure” lighting. This range supplements the Tunnel Pro HID Series and shares the same high level optical design, robust construction and ease of maintenance to provide a minimum design life in excess of 20 years.
The asymmetric optic provides greater flexibility in mounting locations. In addition the increased volume of the wide body luminaire provides a cooler environment to maximise lamp and control gear life.
A single piece stainless steel body provides superior corrosion and mechanical resistance for these arduous environments. A glass visor is supported via a stainless steel frame and secured via toggle latches which remain attached to the housing when opened for easy maintenance. The lamps, reflector and control are also mounted on a removable gear tray for ease of installation and maintenance.
- 1 x 58W T8 Fluorescent lamps
- Integral electronic control gear
- Stainless steel, grade 304 18/8 body and visor frame
- 5mm thick tempered glass visor
- Stainless steel toggle latches and fasteners
- Silicone rubber gasket
- Removable optical / control gear tray
- IP65 optical / control gear chamber
- Natural finish
- T5 Fluorescent lamp options
- Dimming ballasts
- DALI Control
- Mounting brackets
- Polyester powdercoat finish in various colours
TECHNICAL FILES :