Officina is an archetypical suspension lamp: it is the typical enamelled technical metal lamp used in workshops.
- Officina is entirely made of glass: the diffuser is made of centrifuged glass, and the inner part is made of curved glass
- It was conceived to provide two types of light (diffused and direct), and therefore functions with two sources of light: a high-performance fluorescent light bulb and a dichroic light bulb to create a concentrated light beam downwards
- Thanks to the rotation switch, placed at the bottom of the lamp, it is possible to use the direct light separately
- Structure colour: White
- Diffuser colour: H1- etched white and glossy blue; H2 – etched white, glossy red and glossy blue
- Its classical design, the type of lighting, and the colour of the glass make it perfect for both domestic and public environments, such as restaurants and bars
TECHNICAL FILES :